Frequently Asked Questions
- If I am on a Mountain Point Medical Center health plan what is the cost at the clinic?
- Employees who are part of the Mountain Point Medical Center co-pay health plan along with their dependents on the health plan have a $0 charge for an office visit. Employees and their dependents on other plans are subject to a visit fee that is lower than that of outside clinics. All patients are responsible for the costs for non-preventive services, labs, and radiology tests performed at Mountain Point Medical Center.
- What if I am not on a Mountain Point Medical Center health plan?
- We accept most insurances. Contact the clinic to determine if your specific plan is a plan that we accept.
- Are preventive services covered at the clinic?
- Yes, and all vaccinations if you are on a Mountain Point Medical Center health plan. All employees and their family members on other in-network health plans will also have their preventive services covered at 100%.
- How do I schedule an appointment?
- There are three ways to schedule an appointment, call the clinic at 801-753-4600, electronically schedule by going to appointments and select OnSite Care at Mountain Point Medical Center, or walk in.
- Do my labs drawn at the clinic count toward my deductible?
- If you have a Mountain Point Medical Center health plan and your lab work is performed at Mountain Point Medical Center, your portion will count towards your deductible and you will receive an additional discount on your out-of-pocket cost.
- What if I don't have insurance or have an insurance you don't accept?
- Non-insured employees may use the clinic at the discounted fee schedule. All fees will be required at the time of service.
- Do you accept Medicare or Medicaid?
- No. You may still visit our clinic as a non-insured patient at the discounted fee schedule. All fees will be required at the time of service.
- What if I am ill on the weekend; will there be someone that can help me?
- The clinic has a provider available after hours for patients. All of our providers have remote access to the medical records for clarification of health history. However, if the medical problem or symptom cannot be handled over the phone, the provider on call will refer patients to the nearest in-network after hours care facility.
Attention Micron Team Members and Dependents on a Micron Health Plan: You'll now pay the same for visits and medications as you would at The Clinic at Micron. This pricing applies only the The Clinic at Micron and the OnSite Care Mountain Point Clinic.